Welcome to LASH PRO – the home of Sydney’s leading eyelash extension experts. Our Lash extension technicians have over ten years of experience. Best of all, our professional eyelash extension experts travel to you so that you can enjoy your appointment in the convenience of your own home.
LASH PRO service’s Sydney Metro and surrounds.
To book an appointment, please call us on 0413 312 100 or use our Contact Us form here.
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual or clustered synthetic lashes that are grafted onto the client’s natural lashes. A classic set of “eyelash extensions” typically entail having 100 – 120 individual lashes grafted to ones own natural lashes in order to create the illusion of having naturally longer and thicker lashes.
Eyelash extensions are not fake lashes that are pre-set in a strip and applied with a latex adhesive. These are usually purchased over the counter.
How are eyelash extensions applied?
Eyelash Extensions should only ever be applied by a qualified lash technician! Once the lash technician has isolated a single natural lash using specially designed tweezers with one hand, the technician will then take an individual extension with another set of specially designed tweezers in the other hand in order to graft the extension onto the natural lash.
The eyelash extension is placed 1-2mm away from the base of the natural lash to allow free movement of the natural lash carrying the extension. The extension is grafted to the natural lash using a semi-permanent adhesive glue. Your technician should consult with you prior to selecting a glue as there are many to choose from.
The technician will continue to graft each individual extension onto the individual lashes in this manner until the appropriate number of extensions have been applied for the desired effect.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Typically, Eyelash Extensions should last anywhere between 2-5 weeks. There are a few factors which will impact on the longevity of a set of eyelash extensions:
- The skill of the technician, i.e. they have been applied correctly and with the exact amount of glue necessary?
- The type of adhesive bond used by the technician, i.e. some glues are better than others!
- The cleanliness of the lash pre-application – we advise to be mindful that there are no serums, sunblock, moisturiser, makeup remover or cleanser residue, fake tan, etc etc – anything that may prevent the lash extension from bonding to the natural lash.
- How well the client looks after their new set of lashes, i.e. a good technician will give youAftercare Instructions
- The growth rate of the natural lashes, i.e. no two clients are alike and some clients have lashes that grow quite rapidly while other clients have lashes that grow very slowly.
- The amount of eyelash extensions applied, i.e. a good technician will apply at least 100 lash extensions per eye, i.e. the more that have been applied, the longer the client enjoys a fuller and thicker effect.
Are eyelash extensions safe?
Yes, providing you have a qualified and experienced eyelash technician apply your set of eyelash extensions!
A qualified technician will only use the best materials and is trained to make sure that each individual extension is correctly applied. A good technician will ensure that each extension is 1-2mm away from the skin (i.e. not too far away from the lash line but not on the actual skin) and that each lash is separated from its neighbour. In very rare instances a client may be allergic to perhaps the adhesive or under eye pad, however a qualified technician will be able to recognise a reaction quickly and consult accordingly.
Can I choose my extensions?
If you have had eyelash extensions before, and you know the type, length and curvature your previous technician has used, then we are happy to accommodate your request.
However, if you have not, let our technicians consult with you. Extension look different on everyone, due to the size and shape of your eyes, your facial stricture, and your own natural lashes. Let us know your desired result, and we will work with you to achieve the look.
Do lash extensions damage my natural lashes?
When applied correctly, eyelash extensions do not damage ones natural lashes. As long as the lash extensions remain separated from each other and fall out on their own accord along with the natural lash, eyelash extensions are quite safe. However, Lash Pro has playfully slapped the hands of a few naughty customers who pull and tug at their new extensions (as some customers tend to do this more out of interest). Pulling and tugging on your new extensions as well as excessive rubbing of the eye will cause premature falling out of the natural lash which may weaken the follicle.
How do I prepare for my Eyelash extensions?
On the day of your appointment, make sure that your eyelashes are free of any makeup, moisturiser, serums, sunblocks or spray tan. The best preparation is to make sure that the lashes are exceedingly clean as well as dry as this will allow the glue to bond well with the natural lash.
Depending on the glue that your technician uses, you will typically be asked to keep the lashes very dry 3-24 hours following the application. For this reason, it is best to arrange any trips to the Hairdresser or Spray Tanner before your eyelash application.
How do I care for my new set of Eyelash Extensions?
- Keep your lashes very dry for 3 hours following your eyelash extension application
- Keep your lashes relatively dry for 24 hours following your application
- Avoid getting undue moisturiser on the lash extensions, for example moisturiser, serums, sun blocks – instead dab these products around the delicate eye area rather than wiping them across the lash extensions
- If you wish to use mascara, it is advisable that you use a non-waterproof mascara or a water soluble mascara as this will be much easier to remove than its waterproof cousin.
- Avoid rubbing or touching your new eyelash extensions excessively
- Do not perm or curl your eyelash extensions
- Do not try and remove your own eyelash extensions – you are more likely to distress the natural lash and pull your natural lash out.
- Beware of steam (for example steamy showers or sauna’s) as excessive exposure to steam can weaken the adhesive bond and encourage extensions to come off prematurely.
- Be careful of catching your eyelash extensions on face cloths or other materials.
- To maintain your gorgeous new set of eyelash extensions, it is recommended that you infill them every 2-4 weeks.
What are infill’s? How often do I need them?
Rather than wait for your eyelash extensions to all come off in order to have a fresh set applied, you may wish to have eyelash extension infills on a regular basis so that you can enjoy lovely longer thicker lashes for a longer period of time. The length of time it takes to infill lashes will depend upon how much time has lapsed and how many extensions you have lost. As a general rule, infills are generally done every 2-4 weeks for as long as the client desires.
Can I wear makeup with my Eyelash Extensions?
Absolutely! If you wish to continue wearing mascara on top of your new extensions, it is advisable to use a water soluble mascara as this will be much easier to remove.
Can I still play sport and swim etc with my new Eyelash Extensions?
Yes! The beauty of eyelash extensions is that they eliminate the need for mascara and you can continue with your day to day activities without fear of your mascara running.
Can anyone have eyelash extensions?
Most people can have eyelash extensions. Because eyelash extensions are applied to natural eyelashes, limitations may exist in situations where the client has very few natural lashes (for example Alopecia or if the patient has undergone chemotherapy) or where the client has pulled out their own natural lashes.
What sort of Etelash Extensions does Lash Pro Offer?
Classic Full Set $130
Classic Full Set Infills $90 – $130
Classic Glamour $180
Classic Glamour Infills $120 – $180
Hybrid Volume $150
Hybrid Volume Infills $100 – $150
3D Volume $190
3D Volume Infills $120 – $190
To make a booking, please contact us here.
Where do your technicians travel to?
Please note we travel to the following suburbs and area’s – Sydney’s Inner West, West, Southern Suburbs and Shire, Eastern Suburbs and Lower North Shore and Abbotsford Alexandria Annandale Arncliffe Ashfield Ashbury Balmain Baulkham Hills Bellevue Hill Belmore Bexley Bondi Bondi Beach Bondi Junction Brighton le Sands Bronte Burwood Blakehurst Botany Breakfast Point Cabarita Cammeray Camperdown Canada Bay Campsie Chifley Canterbury Carlingford Castlecrag Caringbah Centennial Park Chatswood Chippendale Clontarf Clovelly Clyde Concord Coogee Cremorne Cremorne Point Crows Nest Croydon Croydon Park Crows Nest Cronulla Darling Point Darlinghurst Darlington Drummoyne Dundas Dulwich Hill Eastwood Earlwood Enmore Epping Ermington Erskineville Eveleigh Five Dock Forest Lodge Gladesville Glebe Granville Greenwich Guildford Haberfield Harris Park Haymarket Henley HUrlstone Park Hunters Hill Kensington Kingsford Kogarah Kingsgrove Kirribilli Kogarah Lane Cove La Perouse Little Bay Lilli Pilli Lavender Bay Leichhardt Lewisham Lilyfield Malabar Maroubra Marrickville Mascot Matraville McMahons Point Merrylands Moore Park Mosman Miranda Neutral Bay Newtown North Bondi Northmead North Parramatta North Sydney Northbridge Oatlands Old Toongabbie Paddington Parramatta Pendle Hill Peakhurst Petersham Pyrmont Queens Park Randwick Redfern Rockdale Roselands Rose Bay Rosebery Rosehill Rozelle Rushcutters Bay Rydalmere Sans Souci South Coogee St Leonards St Peters Stanmore Summer Hill Surry Hills Sydenham Sydney Strathfield Sylvania Taren Point Tamarama Telopea Tempe The Rocks Ultimo Vaucluse Waterloo Watsons Bay Waverley Waverton Westmead Willoughby Winston Hills Wolli Creek Wollstonecraft Woollahra Woolloomooloo Zetland
To book an appointment, please call us on 0413 312 100 or fill out our contact form by clicking here.