Your invested in a beautiful new set of eyelash extensions. Now you want to make sure that they go the distance!
Here are our top tips:
- Keep your new eyelash extensions exceptionally dry for 3 hours following your application
- Keep your new eyelash extensions ‘relatively’ dry for 24 hours – for example, rather than splashing water on them directly, or placing your face underneath the jet stream of your shower head, use a face washer or makeup remover wipe
- Do not ever pick at your eyelash extensions
- Do not ever pull off your eyelash extensions
- Do not coat your new eyelash extensions with unnecessary moisturiser – if you are using an eye creme, apply to the orbital rim of the eye
- If you use a mascara, be sure to remove your makeup carefully and gently