Though your eyelash extension application is a relaxing experience, there are a few important steps you can take prior to your appointment.
- Be very careful of applying moisturiser, serums, sunblock or any oil based products in the 48 hours leading up to your appointment
- Avoid wearing mascara on the day of your appointment
- In terms of cleaning your lashes prior to your appointment, use your regular cleansing methods BUT do clean the lashes again with bar soap and water – this is very important to ensure that the lashes are squeaky clean! NB. Please do not simply wipe your lashes with makeup remover wipes – these wipes have a cleanser residue which makes it almost impossible for the lashes to bond and significantly reduce the life f your extensions!
- Please advise our Technicians if you are pregnant or have any sensitivities
- Ensure that you leave up to an hour and fifteen minutes
- Your technician will need a space with ample light and where you will not be disturbed
- Our busy mums may have kids at home, but please refrain from letting your littlies jump on you or around you or the technician during the application – sometimes they get excited and the application is a very delicate procedure.